Required from September 2022
Bilton School is an ethnically mixed 11-18 comprehensive with approximately 1050 students on role. Our aim at Bilton is to put students at the heart of everything. We want them to develop the confidence, skills and qualifications to ensure that they are happy and successful.
Are you passionate about teaching and learning?
We are seeking to appoint a versatile and highly effective teacher who can bring their love for the subject and complement our team with innovation and energy. Like us, you will be organised, dynamic and hardworking combined with having excellent subject knowledge, a desire to positively impact students’ learning and achieve highly. Staff are exceptionally well supported within the department, it is very much an open-door school where collegiality and team work is valued to the highest degree. Above all you will be dedicated to giving all our students the best that you can be.
The successful candidate will: -
- Be versatile and able to teach National Curriculum Art.
- Understand the requirements for high quality teaching.
- Be able to use ICT in all aspects of your work.
- Have excellent administration skills and an ability to meet deadlines.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent communication skills and an ability to relate to people at all levels.
- Be a positive team player with a strong commitment to professional development
- Embrace new technologies and ideas that enhance learning
We would be delighted to hear from you if you are:
- A very good classroom practitioner of Art
- Are committed to contributing towards the extra-curricular life of the school.
If you feel you share our values, have the vision and drive for excellence and want to be part of an enthusiastic and dedicated team, committed to ensuring that students fulfil their potential, then we would like to hear from you.
An application form can be found below and further details can be found on the Stowe Valley Multi Academy Trust website jobs section at www.stowevalleymat.com completed applications should be sent to SVMATvacancies@stowevalley.com marked confidential. Further information can be found on the School website www.biltonschool.co.uk.
Closing Date: 9th December 2021
Please note that strong applications may be considered upon receipt.
The school is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. It expects all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure