INTERESTED IN TEACHING POSTS WITH STOWE VALLEY MULTI ACADEMY TRUST?
If you are currently in training to be a Teacher, or a qualified Teacher looking for your next move why not register your interest in working with us?
Please download and email your completed Stowe Valley MAT Application Form or your CV (no agencies) to SVMATHumanResources@welearn365.com indicating the type of role you are looking for either Primary or Secondary.
If we think we might have something of interest, either now or when you qualify, we’ll get in touch with you directly.
Informal enquiries welcome.
Please contact Sarah Fearn Human Resources Manager 01926 812560
Stowe Valley MAT Vacancy - Site Supervisor Apprentice
Don't miss this great opportunity to become a Site Supervisor apprentice! You will enhance the learning environment for children by helping to maintain our buildings and large pleasant grounds and assist in keeping them safe, clean and secure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside qualified colleagues in plumbing, heating and electrics.
- TEACHING VACANCIES AT BILTON SCHOOL ( 1 vacancy)
- TEACHING VACANCIES AT SOUTHAM COLLEGE
- TEACHING VACANCIES AT KINETON HIGH SCHOOL
- TEACHING VACANCIES AT BISHOPS ITCHINGTON PRIMARY
- TEACHING VACANCIES AT BYFIELD SCHOOL
- TEACHING VACANCIES AT SOUTHAM PRIMARY
- TEACHING VACANCIES AT STOCKTON PRIMARY
- TEACHING VACANCIES AT ROKEBY PRIMARY
- TEACHING VACANCIES AT TEMPLE HERDEWYKE PRIMARY
NON teaching vacancies
- NON-TEACHING VACANCIES AT BILTON SCHOOL
- NON-TEACHING VACANCIES AT SOUTHAM COLLEGE
- NON-TEACHING VACANCIES AT KINETON HIGH SCHOOL
- NON-TEACHING VACANCIES AT BISHOPS ITCHINGTON PRIMARY
- NON-TEACHING VACANCIES AT BYFIELD SCHOOL
- NON-TEACHING VACANCIES AT SOUTHAM PRIMARY
- NON-TEACHING VACANCIES AT STOCKTON PRIMARY
- NON-TEACHING VACANCIES AT ROKEBY PRIMARY (2 vacancies)
- NON-TEACHING VACANCIES AT TEMPLE HERDEWYKE PRIMARY
Southam College is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All applicants will be required to have checks made on their suitability to work with children including DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service and identity checks) in line with Warwickshire Safeguarding Children Board guidelines.